Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Quilts at WP&QC Show 2016

Here are my Quilts that I put in the Show.

DSCF3103

DSCF3104

DSCF3229

DSCF3230

DSCF3163

DSCF3164

I had a few quilters asked me about my Split Nine Patch Quilt as they would like to make their own version. 
So I made an Information Sheet up. 
Use THIS LINK to go to a printable version, which has more lots more details.

This is the Split Nine Patch Block. My Block finished at 6 inches.
It is a very versatile block that can be set multiple ways.
Here are a few I drew up in EQ7 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely scrappy quilts! Thanks for sharing the split nine patch, I loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely. I really like the distinct secondary pattern the split 9 patch makes. It's a very versatile block to make.
    Your whole exhibition must have been wonderful. So many beautiful quilts and hangings.Congratulations to all your members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all your quilts at the show Leeann, especially the red one with all those different fabrics. The quilting looks stunning too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing a comment, I love getting feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails