Here is a little list of links to posts about the Queenstown Symposium.
- A list of winners is now up on the Remarkable Symposium site.
- 'Life- The Tactile Journey' a blog by Wendy who lives in Queenstown has lots of photos of winning quilts.
- Shirley Goodwin has several posts from about Queenstown (photos of Queenstown scenery, Quilts, Tutors etc) on her blog 'Dyeing to Design'.
- Clare Smith has blogged about Queenstown too on her blog, Textiles on the Edge..(of the Planet)
- Donna and Ashley Ward have posted about their time at Queenstown on their blog Donna's Quilt Studio.