Saturday, November 14, 2015

AFQ 2015 part 4

A few of Whangarei P&Q Club Members are also Auckland Guild Members, so here are some of their quilts that were on show in Auckland.

027
As a keen library user I recognised this image straight away. It is the 'Old Library' in Whangarei.
Congratulations on winning a ribbon Ngaire.
029

028

039
Lynne's cheeky little frog also won a ribbon, congratulations Lynne
038

037

Sonya had several pieces all with cats, I love this first one with the cats waiting for any scraps from the fisherman.
065

066
068

067

069

070

054
The lighting at the Auckland show was so much better than at Symposium, so I took some more photos of Rose's entry in the Hoffman Challenge too.
I know Rose has fabric for next years challenge. I wonder if she has started on it yet?

055

4 comments:

  1. What talented members you have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a good scroll through your photos. It's always interesting to see what other people notice and photograph when they view quilts and it makes me notice different things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous! Rose's cornucopia is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved the entrance to the old library and just love what Ngaire did with them. More great pics and thanks for sharing them Leeann. It is good seeing what everyone is up to and the resulting creations. Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing a comment, I love getting feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails